Our peel and stick scallop wallpaper is here!
Our Scallops are provided in standard sized panels, x2 scallops per panel, each scallop is 50cm wide. The total panel measurements are 100cm width x 130cm height. E.g. if your wall is 360cm in width, you will need x4 panels, so add x4 to your cart!
Simply measure your your and work out how many you need. We don’t provide half panels, but it’s super easy to trim the right edge on installation.
Do one wall or all four. Delivered in vertical panels for DIY installation.
Simply peel, stick and smooth to give your space an awesome punch of colour. No painting required!
- No moving the furniture out of the room
- No sanding or preparation
- No painting: no multiple coats, no waiting around for your paint to dry, no uneven lines
- No money wasted on paint, paint brushes, rollers, drop sheets, tape or even a professional painter
- No repainting when you want a change
- No permission needed from your landlord: simply peel, stick and smooth, and remove it when you move out
Install a complete room... yes, that’s 4 walls in around 2 hours 🙌
Available in 20 colourways. Soft peach is featured in Ambre’s room (pictured).
The colours include a slight texture to add character.
Purchase a sample here:
Prior to installation place a feint line in grey lead or chalk at the correct height. Place the a few centimeters lower than the total height of the wallpaper to allow for wall warping (trim the excess from the bottom and right hand side at the end). Make sure to use a level. To install, line the top of the scallops with the line, then peel, stick and smooth.
Then follow our installation instructions here - EXCEPT, the only difference is that our scallops butt join - the edges of each panel meet, they DO NOT overlap.
The colours seen here may appear slightly different when printed, as the website photos are a representation only.