Peel and stick block colour half walls.
Custom made for your walls. Can be printed up to 150cm height x any width. Do one wall or all four. Delivered in vertical panels for DIY installation like our regular wallpapers.
Simply peel, stick and smooth to give your space an awesome punch of colour. No painting required!
- No moving the furniture out of the room
- No sanding or preparation
- No painting: no multiple coats, no waiting around for your paint to dry, no uneven lines
- No money wasted on paint, paint brushes, rollers, drop sheets, tape or even a professional painter
- No repainting when you want a change
- No permission needed from your landlord: simply peel, stick and smooth, and remove it when you move out
Install a complete room... yes, that’s 4 walls in around 2 hours 🙌
Available in 20 colourways. Terracotta is featured in Ollie’s room (pictured).
Most people will either cover the bottom 1/3 or bottom 1/2 of their wall. But you can choose whatever height you’d like up to 150cm. You might like to do something unique and wallpaper the top half of your wall. This is such a flexible wallpaper, style it however you desire.
Talk to us if you need a custom colour or if you require more than 150cm height.
The colours include a slight texture to add character.
Purchase a sample here:
Prior to installation place a feint line in grey lead or chalk at the height you have ordered. E.g. in Ollie’s room pictured, Raff ordered 85cm and placed her feint line at this height around the wall. Make sure to use a level. To install, line the top of your panel up with the line, then peel, stick and smooth. You will be provided with 5cm extra on the height and width to allow for wall warping or measuring inaccuracies.
Then follow our installation instructions here:
The colours seen here may appear slightly different when printed, as the website photos are a representation only.