Pottery Barn Kids - Dollhouse Bookcase Hack
How to hack and style the Pottery Barn Kids Dollhouse Bookcase!
Every child's room needs shelving, and this bookcase by Pottery Barn Kids, takes the cake in terms of beauty and functionality. The only thing it needs to make it even better? Our wallpaper of course!
Take x1 “Dollhouse Bookcase” from Pottery Barn Kids.
Add x3 sheets of Minnie and Me wallpaper to the x3 individual back panels - peel, stick, smooth, trim, it’s so easy!!
The dollhouse comes disassembled so it’s super easy to add wallpaper.
Assemble the dollhouse
My husband commented on the high quality of this product, as well as how easy it was to assemble.
Style with your fave “shelfie” decor.
- don’t over style
- style with 1 or 3 items per shelf
- cute books on display are always a good idea
- the draws are perfect for items you’d prefer not to have on display
- add some baskets from pottery barn if you need more hidden storage
- always add a faux plant and/or flowers
- don’t forget to secure the dollhouse to the wall. Your little one’s safety is paramount
1/ Posy - Blue Lavender
2/ Gingham - Hamptons
Mini shop front box
Butterfly name plaque
Cartel mini forever blooms
Abigail jewelry box
Peacock dollhouse bed
Minnie felt garland x2
Also check out Genie’s room reveal here:
Room design and styling by Kristy Young @minnieandmeinteriors
Photography by Rachel Winton Photography @rachelwintonphotography
Wallpaper and decal artwork by Elisa Strbac from Blond Noir @blond.noir
Wallpaper installation by Thistle Wallpapering and Nagambie Signs